Information For Landlords
Landlords – There are no up front fees – nothing to pay until a tenant is found.
If you currently own or intend to purchase residential property for rental in Gloucestershire, you should consider engaging Ashgrove Property Services. You will find us to be professional and cost-effective. As we are specialists in letting property, we know how to manage property for optimum performance, whilst ensuring smooth running tenancies, and compliance with the various landlord/tenant laws. Maximise the return on your investment – contact Ashgrove Property Services now and discuss your requirements with our friendly staff.
Our Services include:
- Viewing your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be marketed as necessary, however we do have a list of waiting tenants.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Obtaining references and credit checks, and right to rent checks.
- Preparing the tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.
- Collecting a security deposit from the tenant and placing it in a government approved scheme.
- Preparing a full inventory.
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly.
- Inspecting the property periodically, providing you with a written report and reporting any problems to you.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger works.
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods.
Ashgrove Property Services maintain a flexible attitude, and are generally able to adapt our service to meet landlords individual circumstances and needs, for example by providing a part only service, or alternatively by taking on additional tasks and duties.
Set Up Fee for Fully Managed
When you first instruct us, you will have to pay a Set Up Fee. This fee covers the cost of advertising, finding a tenant, compiling the inventory and drawing up agreements. A fee for protecting the tenant’s deposit may be charged separately to cover our costs.
Commission for Fully Managed
We charge a monthly commission for the ongoing management of your property, which will depend on the level of service you require.
Tenant Find Charges
If you simply want us to find a tenant for your property, we will charge you a one off fee. This fee covers the cost of advertising, finding a tenant, compiling the inventory and drawing up agreements,
Standard Set Up Fee – Fully Managed £95.00
Standard Monthly Commission – Fully Managed 9%
Standard Monthly Commission – Rent Collection only 6%
Standard Tenant Find Charges £250
Inventory – £50
Inspection visits – £30
Any percentage fees shown are calculated based on the monthly rent
We reserve the right to charge a fee for transferring tenancies.
Terms & Conditions apply.
We are pleased to recommend The Mortgage Owl.