Check out updates


Do you need advice on eviction. If you have a problem with regard to your tenants and need advice on how to deal with it, give us a call.  We will talk it through with you and give you options on what you can do, or we can deal with it on your behalf.  We can issue a Section 21 Notice and Accelerated possession form so that you can get your property back as quickly as possible.  We can also attend with bailiffs, if necessary. Can you afford to let arrears build up?