Great news …
We’re reopening viewings and valuations during Covid 19
Due to the current situation regarding the Covid-19 outbreak we have introduced new health and safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and customers remains our main priority. We are pleased to announce that we are open for business, however the measures we have put in place as outlined below should be adhered to until further notice.
As per the governments’ updated guidance on home moving in England during the Covid-19 outbreak, people are now able to move home providing they follow the guidance.
The full official government guidance is available to read here. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
People are now free to move home, and:
- You can now put your home on the market to sell or rent, and estate agents are permitted to visit properties to value them providing they adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- You can start to look for properties you want to move into.
- You can make or accept an offer or reserve a property as normal.
- Physical viewings are now allowed, provided that strict social distancing is continued.
- Surveyors can undertake surveys of properties.
It is important to note that:
- People who have coronavirus or are self-isolating with their family member should not leave their home to either view properties or move home.
- Those who fall into the vulnerable and shielded individuals need to consider their personal circumstances and should seek medical advice before deciding whether to commit to or go ahead with a move or view properties
We have a number of measures in place to protect our staff and customers, in line with the Government guidelines set out for estate agents.
These measures are shown below:
- Video viewings can be possible and virtual tours will be made available on new properties coming to market. Please use these in your initial search, and only request physical viewings of properties you are seriously interested in.
- Physical viewings can only take place with key members of your household (Max 2 Adults) and are by appointment only.
- Before viewing, you will need to confirm that you are not suffering any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Where possible, face masks and gloves should be worn. You may be asked to wear a face covering and wear shoe covers or remove shoes. Where we accompany viewings, we will maintain a 2m distance and wear face covering.
- Surfaces will be cleaned prior to each viewing.
- Please DO NOT touch anything whilst in the property. Anything you do touch will need to be wiped down after.
- The occupier of the property will be asked to ensure the property is well ventilated and that internal doors are left open. They will be asked to vacate during viewings.
- Valuations might be available on properties without physically entering them. Video appraisals can be offered. Speak to a member of staff for more information.
- If we do visit a property we will adhere to the latest government’s safety guidance, including maintaining a 2m distance, removing our shoes or using shoe covers and wearing face coverings where necessary.
- Before we visit, please ensure the property is well ventilated and surfaces have been cleaned.
- We will not touch anything in the property unless absolutely necessary.
Visiting Our Office
- Staff are currently working remotely but the office can be open if necessary. Any meeting is by appointment, please contact us if you need to arrange.
- Video calls can be arranged if necessary.
- If you do require a meeting at the office, please note that the 2m social distancing rules will be maintained wherever possible.
- A maximum of two people will be allowed into the office.
- Where necessary, we may be using PPE and provide hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities.
- The office will be cleaned and surfaces wiped regularly.
We're here to help ...
Please contact us, we will be happy to help.
07832 359448 (Sales)
07792 752847 (Lettings)
6 Blacksmith Lane,
Gloucester GL3 2EU