Ashgrove Property Services is a family run Estate Agency with an emphasis on the personal touch and delivering exceptional service and support.
Information For Landlords
If you have a property to let in Gloucestershire you want to be assured that it can be done quickly, at a good rent to a reliable tenant who will look after it for you. That’s what we do.
Ashgrove Property Services has been managing rental properties for many years and have built a reputation for friendly and personal service delivered in a professional manner.
Furthermore we can provide a service tailored to meet your needs.
Our services include:
- Initial viewing and providing a valuation, plus any other information about letting you require
- Advice on any safety requirements
- Marketing the property extensively, including introducing it to potential tenants on our waiting lists
- Accompanied viewings
- Obtaining references and carrying out credit and right to rent checks
- Preparing the tenancy agreement and arranging signature by tenant
- Collecting a security deposit from the tenant and placing it in a government approved scheme
- Preparing a full inventory
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory
- Receiving monthly rental payments in advance and making prompt payment to yourself
- Carrying out periodic inspections and providing you with a written report and recommendations
- Arranging any necessary repairs and maintenance, checking with yourself first for any major expenditure
- Liaising with the tenant and arranging any renewals of the agreement as required
- Checking tenants out at the end of a tenancy, re-letting the property and continuing the process with the minimum of void periods
We are happy to provide a full management service for your property. We do not charge an initial set up fee but do charge a fee for each tenancy. This cost covers advertising, finding a tenant, carrying out tenant, credit and reference checks, preparing an inventory and drawing up tenancy agreements.
There is no charge for tenancy renewals for the same tenant. A fee for protecting the tenant’s deposit may be charged to cover our costs.
The fee for full management is 8.5% of the monthly rental. We are not subject to VAT.
Tenant Find Only
For landlords who wish to manage the tenancy themselves, we have a tenant finding service. Our fee is £250 which includes advertising, carrying out tenant, credit and reference checks, preparing an inventory and drawing up tenancy agreements.
The government has published a How to Rent guide which you may find useful. It can be found here:
Always receive an excellent service from Ashgrove Property Services, they are efficient and reliable. I have been working with Maureen for over 10 years now and would certainly recommend them to others.
We have been using Ashgrove for several years now and have always received an efficient service from them. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
As a smaller landlord, we have worked with Ashgrove Property Services for over a decade. The service received is always very prompt and reasonably priced, David and Maureen offer the personal touch, which is so rare these days. David makes it his business to have a good understanding of each property Ashgrove manages for us.
We get regular property reports, assistance when maintenance is required and we can’t carry out the work ourselves, a service to source and reference new tenants is available which on the occasions we have used it is run very efficiently. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
We're here to help ...
Please contact us, we will be happy to help.
07832 359448 (Sales)
07792 752847 (Lettings)
6 Blacksmith Lane,
Gloucester GL3 2EU